Friday, January 4, 2013

10 years!

Who knew that the skinny soccer player with the long blond hair in 10th grade would one day be my husband? Never could I imagine the journeys we would get to take together in our 10 short years of marriage.

When we married 10 years ago, I thought things would turn out a lot differently. I
had my plans and Justin had his, but God's plan overruled. We didn't get to celebrate in Paris like we did on our honeymoon 10 years ago, instead we got something much better- a healthy, beautiful baby.

Thanks to my sister and brother- in-law for giving us the best gift of all- agreeing to take Lawrence and Maggie for the weekend. It was the first time I had ever been away from Maggie and, as terrible as it sounds, having a break (even with a newborn at home!) was the best gift anyone could have given me. Maggie did great as well and it was so good for her to have a holiday from me, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment