Friday, June 24, 2011

41 Words

Maggie may be struggling with a lot right now, but one thing we are not worried about is her speech. In our three hour appointment at Scottish Rite today I thought it would be fun to write down all the words Maggie is saying. 41 words! Pretty good for a 17 month old(that's technically what she is), especially considering that Mary Lawrence wasn't even saying "mama" at this point in her life. What a blessing!

Airplane
Bye bye
Hi
Mama
Dad
Cow
Moo
Bubble
Pop
Eye
Uh oh
Ball
Balloon
No no
Up
Light
Down
Open
Hold me
Hi baby
Water
Tv
Blue
Bow
I'm cute
Phone
Wee
Jessica "caca"
Blanca
Baby
Help me
Night night
Lolly
Necklace
glasses
Row row row (your boat)
Nemo
What's that?
Mine
Mermaid




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Awesome. Got Rainer beat by about 37 words;)
    Really am praying for y'all, Lee. I am hating this for you although I can hardly even begin to imagine how tough it is to watch your baby struggle and not know how and when her struggles will subside. She is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete