Sunday, June 19, 2011

Botox tomorrow - hopefully!

Well, both girls have been sick with fevers and colds. So we've had good reasons not to get out in this dreadful Dallas heat!

Maggie is holding up pretty well, but I am not sure they will let her go under anethesia tomorrow unless she gets a lot better. I'm praying for quick healing so she can have this done and we can move forward on our path of getting her neck and reflux better! Praying also for the doctors and nurses to take good care of Maggie tomorrow if she does have the procedure.

Thank you for praying.

No comments:

Post a Comment