Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Beach Trip 2011

We were able to get away to Florida a few weeks ago and what a blessing that was! Our family had lots of togetherness with nothing much to do - what a welcome change! We were able to see dear friends, too,  - the Lipseys from Jackson, the Yates from Memphis, the Williams from Dallas, and the Arnolds from Memphis, and on the last day, our sweet nephews - Noah, Pierce, and Emerson Phelan. So of course I had to do my now annual (and cheesy!) beach video!

(Click on the box below)

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures Lee, it looks like a relaxing and fun vacation!!! Hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes I get so caught up in what struggles Maggie has that I forget how good she has it too! I love seeing pictures of her smiling and just simply being a kid. I can really tell ML is a wonderful big sister and they love each other deeply. It's so nice to see that not every day is doom and gloom and that she is still living a normal life.


    Praying for your family always,
    Samantha Baldwin

    ReplyDelete