Saturday, September 24, 2011

Rustic French "Bebe" Shower Luncheon


I had the honor of hosting a baby shower this morning for my friend Carrie Garcia. After traveling this week, I knew that I probably coulldn't host a shower at my home (and not be totally stressed out about it!). So I decided to do a baby shower luncheon. I mean, nothing goes better with pregnancy than absolutely divine food, right?! It was at my favorite neighborhood restaurant called Rise No 1, which I describe as Rustic French. Carrie and J.R. don't know the sex of their baby, so I went with greens and shades of lavender to go with our rustic French countryside theme.




What a beautiful day for a shower!
Invitation by Original Ink Designs


You can't try too hard when you are doing flowers for a party like this....I love the "just picked" look

I brought some of the girls' silver pieces to make it feel like a baby shower, and not a bridal shower!

Our menu


Mmmm...souffles!

After our decadent dessert souffles I didn't want to do cookies or candy for favors, so I did my favorite lavendar and honey hand creme from Anthropologie.

What a fun group!


Carrie and me
My little helper!

I just couldn't resist taking this photo...she dressed herself today, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment