Sunday, January 22, 2012

Twinkie Update

I almost lost it the library the other day when Maggie projectile vomited in the middle of a puppet show and several mothers flashed me a look of disproval. I wanted to scream and say, "I promise she's not sick, she just has the most severe reflux you've ever seen!" But I didn't. I just cleaned up the nasty carpet while Maggie screamed because she was soaked in vomit and Mary Lawrence cried because that meant we had to leave the puppet show. Then I drove home in silence thinking that the Twinkies must be too rich for her sensitive stomach because she's been vomiting several times a day this past week. When we got home I gave them a bath and put them in front of the tv. Then I went in my room, closed the door, and then proceeded to sob loudly on my bed for about five minutes. No more Twinkies for Maggie I guess.



No comments:

Post a Comment