Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Please keep praying

"He performs wonders that cannot be fathomed, miracles that cannot be counted." Job 5:10

I lie awake on my bed tonight where I have been for the past week and feel our baby moving within me. "Is this the only time I will get to spend with him?" That is the thought running through my head. It just seems to cruel for the baby to be healthy and fine but everything around it is not. He just needs a chance to survive.

The devastating news yesterday does not stop me from pleading with God for a miracle. I truly believe he can if it's His will. I surely don't deserve God's goodness or mercy right now or ever, but that is my purest desire. And our Heavenly Father wants us to pour our desires out to Him so that's what I am going to do: pray without ceasing for a miracle.

No comments:

Post a Comment