Saturday, March 5, 2011

Vintage Movie Night

So even though I didn't really feel up to having a party for my 30th birthday, Justin insisted that I have one. So he hosted a party for some of my friends at a local movie theater. We watched my favorite old film, "Bringing up Baby," with Katharine Hepburn and Carey Grant.  It was a great night and I am so thankful to my sweet husband and friends for making my day so special - and for making me have fun!!

Movie Fare!

Popcorn!

Red Velvet Cupcakes - my favorite!

The Favors

Memories of me as a "Baby"
Orignial Movie Poster of the Film


My sister came in town - so fun!


 Sweet friends...


What a great host!



 Yeah for 30!
(Thank you Whitney!)
Movie Poster Invitation

3 comments:

  1. So cute! Love it all! What a party! Looks like a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was wonderful, thanks again for including me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Lee! what a sweet husband...that looked awesome!! glad you were able to have some time to enjoy yourself with adults :)

    ReplyDelete