Friday, July 2, 2010

Oh the memories we are making...


We were enjoying a nice moment here when I realized Mary Lawrence's bed was soaking wet. It took me a minute to figure out that she had accidentally uncapped Maggie's feeding tube and so they were both laying in the contents of Maggie's stomach. Oh the joys of feeding issues! It's a good thing they were both having so much fun that neither one of them cared. A quick rinse and sheet change later, we were back to reading Mary Lawrence's new favorite book, Robert Lewis Stevenson's "A Child's Garden of Verses." She loves the poems, Maggie loves the illustrations (or at least I think she does!) and I love remembering my grandmother reading the same stories to me when I was a child.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment