Friday, September 25, 2009

Please Be Praying........

I am writing this for my sister. As all of you know she was omitted to the hospital yesterday, which is a huge Praise! But as of around 4 am last night she leaked a bunch of fluid and it was tinged with a hint of blood. The baby's heart beat is steady as of now. She is waiting for her doctor to arrive to examine and tell her more. She is extremely worried as any mother would be. I don't have much more information to tell. As soon as I do I will post it. She really needs prayers, especially AGAINST INFECTION & prayers that she would stop bleeding. Our God is good and I truly believe in miracles.
Thank you all for praying.


My God, my Rock, in Him will I put my faith; my breastplate, and the horn of my salvation, my high tower, and my safe place; my Saviour, who keeps me safe...

2 Samuel 22:3

1 comment:

  1. Please tell Lee that Tracy's heart is with her. Sending love

    ReplyDelete